Creating an Image - Femme Fatale

 

Clothes

Dress: Rebel Gal :: Rosemary lace dress
Coat:
Rebel Gal :: Friso Leather Coat

Body

Head: LeLUTKA - Erin
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Skin Body: Body The Skinnery - BOM Sorbet
Skin Head: leLapeau - Evo X - Sofi Skin
Hair: Stealthic - Linger
Make Up: LeLUTKA Hud
Eyes: LeLUTKA Hud
 

Accesories

Cigarette: [piXit] Cigarette (Comes with pose, but I made my own)
Cigarette Pack: Morley Cigarette Pack (Marketplace Freebie)

Set

Backdrop: MINIMAL - Ancien Elevator Backdrop

Lighting

I've used a single projector rezzed from my Lumipro.  I've set the colour to grey, and positioned it above and in front then to the left from the models POV.

Finishing

The image was finished in Lightroom.  It was taken in Black Dragon.

The pose was made by myself in Black Drago.

I considered black and white for this, and a black and white verison may be posted in the future.

Comments

Popular Posts