Beth West Photography - Issue Two


WELCOME

Welcome to issue two. To those of you still reading, a hearty thank you; to those not reading... well, not really worth typing anything to them.


This week's cover photo was me playing with a billion concepts simultaneously. It started as me playing with some of my inventory's mesh heads that are not LeLutka. I know; I can hear your shock. The above is the Catwa Sasa HDPRO head. I bought it when it first came out, so that would be about 2019-20, and the last time I looked at it was 2019-20.


I've learnt a lot about shaping heads since then, so I wanted to have another go. I've christened her Jenny, and she will be a character used in some pictures going forward on both Flickr and DeviantArt.


Also, the last week has seen me hard at work creating some style cards on both the blog and my Second Life Marketplace stall. More about that in a bit.


Please let me know if you have any requests, ideas, or suggestions.


A MARKETPLACE STALL


I have set up a stall to sell some of the styles and shapes I create for some of my original characters. No, Beth's shape is not available and will not be made available. A girl has to have limits; I can't have ya all walking around looking like me.

If you have a specific head or body that is causing you trouble or want to look like someone specific, do reach out. I'm by no means amazingly brilliant, but I surprise myself from time to time.

SHOOTING OTHER PEOPLE

Abby and Wyn - Paid Shoot
I am always open to doing paid portrait work. I prefer if you come to me with some idea of what you want, but if you have yet to decide but want a picture for a particular event or occasion, do let me know.

My basic single-person portrait package starts at 500L. This is for a plain studio shot with basic pose work done to your body and face. You choose the look, and I provide an image. Owing to the low price, I reserve the right to put your picture on my social media (Flickr, DeviantArt, Twitter, etc).

Couples shoots start at 1000L. Again, this is for a plain portrait shoot, with you both in the shot. Minimal pose work and face work will be done. As mentioned above, low price, I get to use the images.

If you want the image to remain off my social media, the surcharge for this is 1500L.

I can quote anything outside of the above. Using the above image or Abby and Wyn as an example. I posed both body and face for that shoot for an intimate setting. The cost for an image like that would be 5,000L, and if you wanted exclusive use, I would include it if you asked nicely. Abby and Wyn begged me to post it.

I can build sets, work outdoors, build scenes, light scenes etc. Ask, and I will tell you if something is not possible.


Comments

Popular Posts